Understanding your business' unique brand and being able to clearly share that with partners, clients, customers, and stakeholders is an integral part of growing your business.
Join BEACON: The DC Women Founders Initiative at the Women Founder Marketing Forum on Wednesday, November 14 for a half-day of discussions led by local marketing experts on topics from how to develop a marketing strategy, to building your corporate brand identity, to closing the deal and getting the contract.
Topics disucssed will include:
- How to develop your marketing strategy and evaluate marketing opportunities
- How to build personal and corporate brand identity beyond logo and colors
- How to expand your audience and build customer loyalty
- How to close the deal and get the contract
- How to price out services and protect your scope of work