Host a DCPS Student Intern!
DCPS Career Ready Internship Program – Sign up to host a DCPS student!
Last summer, 682 DCPS students received internship placements in their career field of interest through the DCPS Career Ready Internship Program. The DCPS Career Ready Internship Program partners with DC's Summer Youth Employment Program to place highly-qualified students in competitive, paid internships - at no cost to host employers.
Join a growing list of DC businesses & host the future generation of skilled workers today, so we can serve even more students this summer!
Click here for a program overview and flyer.
- Dates: Monday, June 24th – Friday, August 2nd for 20-25 hours per week
- Industries needed: Engineering, Health Sciences, Mass Media, Business/Entrepreneurship, Childcare, Computer Science, IT/Networking, Digital Media, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Finance, Construction/Architecture
- Host Employer Sign-Up: https://dcpsinternships.org/signup-form/ - reference BEACON in the form
- Next Steps: Complete Host Employer sign-up, participate in follow up call with DCPS staff, and submit a background check.
- Spring Interview Days:
- Health Sciences – Tuesday, March 26th from 4-7 PM
- IT – Thursday, March 28th from 4-7 PM
- Hospitality – Tuesday, April 2nd from 4-7 PM
- Engineering – Wednesday, April 3rd from 4-7 PM
- Visit https://dcpsinternships.org to learn more and reach out to Katherine.Novinski2@dc.gov with additional questions.